Sunday, December 5, 2010

I PASSED!!!!

On Wednesday of this past week, I completed the final step in my quest to become a Registered Dietitian. I took the exam and PASSED!! Let me tell you, passing that test was a huge relief. I spent DAYS studying and was so nervous before the test that I felt sick...but I passed!! I left the testing center, skipped across the parking lot, hopped in my car, gave a squeal of joy, and proceeded to call/text everyone and update my facebook status with the good news.

To future RD test takers - I recommend getting a study guide!! It was a HUGE help!!

4 comments:

  1. congrats! I remember that feeling all to well!!! And it is so nice to leave the testing center knowing whether you passed or failed. :) I was so nervous I was going to go into labor taking it. HA! At least she waited 7 more days! HA! Congrats again that is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! I'm so happy for you!!! Just hope I have good news to post as well in regards to the RD Exam!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!!! BTW I had to start a new blog so come follow!! Can't wait to keep up with you more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What study guide did you use?

    ReplyDelete